[Evergreen-web-team] Who's got the power

Anoop Atre aatre at esilibrary.com
Thu May 17 17:03:14 EDT 2012

A lot of the web team talk is available here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam

There was a preliminary site "architecture" that came out of our
discussions and is in the first PDF linked on this page:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:webplan:2011:section6_recommendations

~