[Evergreen-web-team] Donation Button on Home Page

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Tue May 22 12:07:56 EDT 2012

> p.s. I'm also +1 as to anyone voting that wants to vote.  I didn't say so early because my assumption was that Alexey didn't really mean to exclude anyone on this list but just to suggest we didn't need to put it out to vote on the General List also.

Yes, Lori, thanks, your assumption was correct, that was what I intended.  I certainly would like feedback from the general community as well, but in the interest of keeping things moving and some kind of resolution, let's decide SOMETHING, present it to the general community and incorporate any resulting feedback into future revisions.  I think that's the whole point of having special interest groups.  I just hate to see a process where we discuss things for days, and then there is no decision and no outcome.  I think a defined proposal and a vote is a good way to get things resolved one way or the other and move forward.

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/