[Evergreen-web-team] [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Newsletter / September-October 2012

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Oct 12 15:33:10 EDT 2012

Nice update, Amy!  Web Team....can we prepare these newsletters inside
Drupal? I'm thinking it would be nice to be able to make it look more like
a newsletter and we may as well start archiving them there now if we can.

Jim?

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling