[Evergreen-web-team] website updates

Jim Craner jim at galecia.com
Mon Sep 3 17:31:40 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Following our last conversation, I've made these changes to the
Evergreen site:

* Default time zone is now Eastern, but users can set their own time
zone when they register.  In addition, users that have not set their
time zone should be prompted to do so when logging in.

* The "My editions" feature is now called "My content" and features
extra info for editors, such as the ability to sort content by the date
each content was last updated.  There is a block that appears next to
your Tickets in the right sidebar as well as a "My content" page.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks!
Jim