[Evergreen-web-team] draft for irc report

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Sep 13 17:47:44 EDT 2012

Alexey,

This is mostly great!  I do find the last part about the Phase 1 tasks,
features and pages confusing.  You say:

Following is an approximate list of tasks, features and pages for the Phase
1 rollout:
* Design: colors, graphics, typography, layout. What you see on the current
prototype is just a pre-canned template that ships with Drupal, not our
recommendation. Alexey Lazar agreed to be primary on that, will work
closely Jim Craner fro Drupal-specific needs.
* Features: news/blog, possibly the calendar and maybe site search.
* Content: main landing page, about, downloads, documentation (just top
level), FAQ, community/communicate/contribute.

Can I suggest we say instead:

For our Phase 1 rollout (hopefully in time for the conference), we are
shooting for having the following areas ready: :
* Design: colors, graphics, typography, layout. What you see on the current
prototype is just a pre-canned template that ships with Drupal, not our
recommendation. Alexey Lazar agreed to be primary on that, will work
closely Jim Craner fro Drupal-specific needs.
* Content: all the basic landing pages and any sub-pages that have content
already written on the current site.  In other words, no new content.
* Features: news/blog aggregator, possibly the calendar, site search.