[Evergreen-web-team] draft for irc report

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Sep 14 10:54:30 EDT 2012

Galen,

We have prepared four or five blocks of text we plan to paste in so it
really depends on how much people want to talk about the site.  But I think
15 minutes is probably sufficient.

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling