[Evergreen-web-team] Web team meeting

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Apr 16 16:07:34 EDT 2013

Thanks for stepping up Kathy!  One thing for the web team to let me know
about is what you'd like to do with the prototype site we set up.  Is there
anything there that we need to save for you or should we just retire that?
 Same with the rscel.org site.

Let me know.  And good luck!

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source software solutions,
RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling