[Evergreen-web-team] Get Support page

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Dec 16 11:23:08 EST 2013

This has been discussed before but I'm bringing it back up since it never
got traction before really.

We have a lot of information about communication and resources on the "Get
Involved!" tab of the site.  I've leaned towards re-organizing and cleaning
that up before.  I think it's overwhelming for people landing on our front
page.

Going back through the web doc someone (Galen?) put in the idea of a
Support page similar to http://koha-community.org/support/

I'm in favor of this as an opportunity to prevent a simpler landing page
for people looking for helpful resources.  And perhaps, including some
practical advice about using the listservs and IRC.  How would folks feel
about a top level link for this?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>