[Evergreen-web-team] organizing tasks

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Fri Dec 20 14:23:01 EST 2013

On 2013-12-14, at 13:23 , Rogan Hamby <rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net> wrote:

> Just skimming over it, Redmine (which I wasn't familiar with and I'm always curious to try out new project management software) looks to be more of a project management than help desk per se.  My concern is that it might have more overhead than we need for this where we need to keep the bar for entry low.  I am going to look at it for some other purposes though.  :)

I've been using Redmine for probably something like 5 years now, for various purposes along the intended use, from project management and tracking to tracking wishlist-type items, to-do tasks, etc. It is actually very low overhead -- take as much as you want. I found that it does not get in the way or force me to change workflows.

Aleksey Lazar
IS Developer and Integrator - PALS
http://www.mnpals.org/