[Evergreen-web-team] Permissions for Drupal site and long-term hosting

Jim Craner jim at galecia.com
Wed Feb 13 13:55:56 EST 2013

Hi Lori and team:

I just confirmed that Steve (as well as many of you folks on this list) have administrator access to the prototype site.  All
of these accounts should have full access to all functionality.

It's been a bit since most of you have logged in -- if you forgot your password, you should be able to reset it using your
email address on this page:

http://drupal.evergreen-ils.org/user/password

Also, please don't hesitate to hit me up off-list if you have any questions or problems: jim at galecia.com.

Thanks!