[Evergreen-web-team] Evergreen Conf Web Team Meeting

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Mar 21 19:05:23 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Who all is going to be at the Evergreen Conference from this committee.  I
ask because I decided that I won't be attending afterall but I'd like to
ensure that the website project gets discussed.  At the very least, I'd
like to know if there is any interest in moving forward with either of
these two options:

drupal.evergreen-ils.org (our prototype built on the survey, user stories,
and thorough community needs analysis we performed)

or

http://eg13.galecia.com/ (the existing site content built with Drupal)

Stephen or Alexey, I'm sort of hoping one of you would lead the charge.
 And that means ensuring you'll be there (!) and also I think it would be
important to have a thorough check-in with Jim about what he's done with
each site so you understand the difference.

As I've stated previously, we're happy to continue to host either of both
of these instances of Drupal if that helps the community.  And I'll
continue to fund Jim's time to do that (including keeping modules updated
and things like that).  But we can't be the ones to lead the migration and
content maintenance effort.  We can also hand over what we've done so far
if someone wants everything to live somewhere else.

Could someone take responsibility for, at the very least, getting a
decision made about the future of the website while at the conference?

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://doodle.com/loriayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source software solutions,
RFID, filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling