[Evergreen-web-team] Social Media for Evergreen-ils.org "out of the box"?

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Thu May 9 15:41:30 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I took a look around at "out of the box" member profile solutions and found something really cool that we could implement pretty easily that would give us a whole new level of member involvement. Check out Buddy Press, a plugin for Wordpress that offers all kinda of social media features. Since I already volunteer to implement user/member profiles, I'm happy to take this on under that umbrella if you guys like the idea?

You can try it out at: http://testbp.org

By the way, it has a google maps feature as well.

Best,
Steve Wills