[Evergreen-web-team] Fwd: attention all projects: Google is discontinuing Google Checkout

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Nov 1 15:12:39 EDT 2013

Thanks for bringing this up Galen.  The page did exist, but needed
tweaking to fix some rendering issues and also to remove the Google
Checkout option.  I've since updated it and linked to it off the
"About Us" menu link.

See the latest of that page:  http://evergreen-ils.org/conservancy/

We can poke at it some more later.

-- Ben

PS:  Unrelated, I went ahead and signed up to that new mailing list
for conservancy members