[Evergreen-web-team] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] A couple patches for Server Installation Instructions

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Oct 10 10:23:26 EDT 2013

Problems with broken links should also be reported to the Web Team (CCed)
so that they can set up aliases for these URLs -- given that they are
likely to have been bookmarked & indexed & linked to from lots of other
locations (like third party "About Evergreen" pages, etc). Nothing wrong
with changing the docs to point at the new URLs, but let's tackle the
problem from multiple fronts.

Does Piwik provide info about 404 pages so that we can correct URLs
accordingly? I took a quick peek at http://webstats.evergreen-ils.org but
didn't see anything relevant. Otherwise, combing through the Apache logs
might be worthwhile.