[Evergreen-web-team] September Web Team meeting

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Thu Sep 12 10:55:24 EDT 2013

I see the suggestions are for a specific IRC client over web access.
I'll see about getting something set up and trying to pop on and see how
it works before the meeting.

Thanks for the support!
Gordana

>>> On 9/12/2013 at 10:43 AM, in message
<80DF7429-CD35-4774-AF57-0B36F8320D42 at yclibrary.net>, Rogan Hamby
<rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net> wrote:
And IRC is low stress.  Mostly it's just typing.  :)  I often forget
the specialized commands myself.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 12, 2013, at 10:29 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org>