[Evergreen-web-team] September Web Team meeting

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Sep 12 11:00:48 EDT 2013

Hi Gordana,

I didn't chime in on the IRC client discussion, mainly because the
clients I've used were already suggested. However, I will say I'm a
strong advocate for using web access when you're just getting started.
That's how I started participating in the Evergreen channel.  I found it
was easy to access and supported everything I needed to follow along
with the conversation and to contribute. I didn't start looking at
clients until I became a heavy user of the Evergreen channel.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128