[Evergreen-web-team] Web team meeting today!

Anoop Atre aatre at esilibrary.com
Fri Sep 27 11:14:33 EDT 2013

Same here..must be a continental bug running around, bugs-without-borders.

I did run through the meeting and noticed Rogan volunteered to update
the trademark policy plus post some graphics, this could probably be
ported over (?) - http://www.georgialibraries.org/lib/pines/evergreenlogo/

Cheers

On 09/27/2013 09:26 AM, Gordana Vitez wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was ill yesterday...I can only presume that both Grace and I were
> assigned the brunt? :-)
> I'm happy to check minutes and volunteer where needed.
> Thanks!
> Gordana
>
>  >>> On 9/26/2013 at 11:27 AM, in message
> <5244525D.9090409 at masslnc.org>, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the last-minute reminder, but the Evergreen web team is
> scheduled to meet today in IRC at 1 p.m. Eastern, 1 a.m. Pacific, and
> 17:00 UTC.
>
> I have a very sparse agenda at the moment, but there's still time to add
> to it!
> http://www.evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:meetings:agenda:2013-09-26
>
> Kathy
>
> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Anoop Atre