[Evergreen-web-team] Next meeting: December 17, 2014

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Dec 16 13:04:21 EST 2014

Thanks Galen! Following up on one of my action items from the last
meeting, I have finished my additions to the Getting Involved page by
adding "Testing Code" and "Funding Development" sections of the page.
http://evergreen-ils.org/involvement/ Of course, the page is open to
further edits, tweaks and additions.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier