[Evergreen-web-team] Minutes of today's web team meeting

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 22 14:55:49 EDT 2015

Hi,

The minutes and log of today's meeting are now available:

* http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-07-22-13.01.html
* http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-07-22-13.01.log.html

I've also knocked out a couple of my action items:

* The IRC log subsite (on both test and production) now includes the
Evergreen logo and a link back to the main website on all of its pages
* The IRC log subsite's footer is now updated to include the following:

  Evergreen is open source software, freely licensed under GNU GPLv2
  or later. The Evergreen Project is a member of Software Freedom
  Conservancy.

Note that I intentionally did not bring the copyright statement over
so as to not make any incorrect assertions about who holds copyright
to the contents of the IRC logs.
* The Piwik subsite on both test and production now has a robots.txt
directing web crawlers to go away.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt