[Evergreen-web-team] Evergreen assets in Google Code

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 13 08:14:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm posting this mostly as a reminder to myself.  Some of you may have
heard that Google Code is shutting down its code hosting services; this
morning I got a reminder about a couple projects I "own" there.  One of is
a collection of completed work by the two GSoC interns

https://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2011-evergreen

It amounts to two small tarballs.

I'm planning to double-check that there isn't any reason why we shouldn't
keep them, as a matter of history if nothing else.  Assuming that it's OK,
I'll put the tarballs on the webserver and add links to them as appropriate.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt