[Evergreen-web-team] wording change for Evergreen-Catalogers email list description.

Rogan Hamby rhamby at esilibrary.com
Mon Apr 25 10:46:35 EDT 2016

I can make it before the end of the day.  Anyone know of any reason not to?
 (I'm fine with more verbose wording myself.)

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Chris Sharp <csharp at georgialibraries.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a request from Elaine Hardy, who moderates the Evergreen-Catalogers
> list, to alter the description of the list's purpose on the Evergreen web
> page (https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/mailing-lists/).
>
> Current text:
>
> This list is for catalogers and technical services staff using the
> Evergreen ILS for discussion of cataloging related issues, workflows and to
> coordinate cataloging related development of the ILS.
>
> New text:
>
> This list is for technical services staff using the Evergreen ILS and is
> for discussion on all technical services issues, particularly related to
> cataloging, acquisitions, and serials. Discussions include general
> technical services questions, workflows, bugs, and coordinating future
> development of these areas.
>
> Could someone with access please make this change?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris Sharp
> PINES System Administrator
> Georgia Public Library Service
> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150
> Atlanta, Georgia 30345
> (404) 235-7147

Rogan R. Hamby, Data and Project Analyst
Equinox - Open Your Library
rogan at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS | www.esilibrary.com