[Evergreen-web-team] wording change for Evergreen-Catalogers email list description.

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 25 10:51:22 EDT 2016

Oops, sorry Rogan! You're email didn't come in until after I had sent
mine and started making the change.

I made the update, but I'm also wondering if they wanted to change the
name of the list to something like Evergreen Technical Services list.
Did Elaine say anything about the name Chris? If not, I can send out the
question to the cataloging list.

Kathy

On 04/25/2016 10:47 AM, Kathy Lussier wrote:
> I can update the page Chris. Thanks!
>
> Kathy
>
> On 04/25/2016 10:44 AM, Chris Sharp wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a request from Elaine Hardy, who moderates the
>> Evergreen-Catalogers list, to alter the description of the list's
>> purpose on the Evergreen web page
>> (https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/mailing-lists/).
>>
>> Current text:
>>
>> This list is for catalogers and technical services staff using the
>> Evergreen ILS for discussion of cataloging related issues, workflows
>> and to coordinate cataloging related development of the ILS.
>>
>> New text:
>>
>> This list is for technical services staff using the Evergreen ILS and
>> is for discussion on all technical services issues, particularly
>> related to cataloging, acquisitions, and serials. Discussions include
>> general technical services questions, workflows, bugs, and
>> coordinating future development of these areas.
>>
>> Could someone with access please make this change?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> --
>> Chris Sharp
>> PINES System Administrator
>> Georgia Public Library Service
>> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150
>> Atlanta, Georgia 30345
>> (404) 235-7147

> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Kathy Lussier