[Evergreen-web-team] Web team meeting tomorrow

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed May 10 08:55:50 EDT 2017

It's been a while since the web team has been active.  In the interim
critical issues have been addressed informally by whoever is around.  So,
that's all preamble to say that I'm not sure what Kathy's ideas for a grand
coordinated plan are for the web team's future but I'm confidant that there
will be content and technical roles and hybrid ones.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)