[Evergreen-web-team] Proposed changes to the Frequently Anticipated Questions page

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Jun 12 20:09:55 EDT 2019

Hi Rogan, Evergreen Web Team,

I noticed some out of date info on this page:
https://evergreen-ils.org/frequently-anticipated-questions/

Any objections to me making the following improvements?

Under #4: change Z.3950 to Z39.50
Under #4: add Obalkyknih.cz to list of added content providers
Under #5: I don't believe Fedora is officially supported
Under #5: Change "Once installed, Evergreen serves web pages for
patron interfaces. For staff interfaces, there is a separate client
program that needs to be installed on staff workstations, though in
the long run Evergreen is moving toward web-based interfaces for staff
as well. A Windows build of the staff client is available on the
Downloads page. Mac and Linux builds are possible, but you’ll need to
ask around for those or build them yourself (see FAQ #2), as they’re
not built for every release" to "Once installed, Evergreen serves web
pages for patron and staff interfaces."

Thanks for your feedback,

  -Jane

--