[Evergreen-web-team] book sale volunteers

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Oct 29 14:27:34 EDT 2019

Someone named Tyler Reeves has signed up to work 27 hours at the book sale.
He has never worked at the book sale before. If he gets sick, we are in
trouble. I'm going to post on FB that we need more volunteers for the book
sale.  Go ahead and register three people for the hours Tyler is signed up
to work.  If he shows up and works all of his shifts on Thursday, we can
cancel triplicates for shifts on other days.

Thank you.
Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddisbro at scenicregional.org
[image: Image result for librarians rock]