[OPEN-ILS-DEV] IDL

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:08:36 EST 2006

On 3/17/06, Bill Erickson <billserickson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Murphy
>
> The schema is good and definitely a must-have.  For the sake of discussion,
> we might also want to include some sample XML chunks, either in the email
> directly or in /~murphy/...

Also, we'll want the root node to to be a wrapper to the <class> node.
 We'll want more than one class in each file, and we may want to have
things other than classes defined in there eventually.  Maybe
something like:

<idl version="1.0">
  <classes>
    <class name="blah>
      <fields/>
      <links/>
    </class>
  </classes>
</idl>

> Thanks for getting us started with this.

Here, here!  I think this will be a big boon for us eventually.

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development
Database Developer
http://open-ils.org