[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Build errors on Debian

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:42:47 EST 2006

On 3/30/06, Don McMorris <don.mcmorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, one of those DUH moments.  After getting a proper
> configuration, I'm getting the following errors:

[big ol' snip]

Arg!  Looks like I failed to update the wiki with a new dependency:
UNIVERSAL::require.  You can CPAN it, or download and install from
here: http://search.cpan.org/~mschwern/UNIVERSAL-require-0.10/ .  The
wiki has been updated to reflect the requirement.

Sorry for missing that one.  Please let us know if you run across any
other deps we seem to have missed.

You shouldn't need to worry about those apache errors ("dlname not
found ..." and "... pointer targets in passing ..."), as I don't
believe we're actually using xmlbuilder any more.  Bill can confirm
that for us.  Bill?

Thanks for trying again!  ;-)

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development