[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Build errors on Debian

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:54:15 EST 2006

On 3/30/06, Don McMorris <don.mcmorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another DUH moment.  Apparently, since the documentation was created,
> there have been some dependencies added.  Now, I'm executing
> make_install, and I'm getting some errors...
>
> psql:005.schema.actors.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "actor" does not exist
> psql:005.schema.actors.sql:65: ERROR:  schema "config" does not exist
> psql:006.schema.permissions.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "permission" does not exist
> psql:006.schema.permissions.sql:121: ERROR:  schema "actor" does not exist
> psql:010.schema.biblio.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "biblio" does not exist
> psql:011.schema.authority.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "authority" does not exist
> psql:040.schema.asset.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "asset" does not exist

Actually, that's fine.  There unconditional DROP SCHEMA commands at
the top of each of those files which will fail on an empty database,
which is ok.

> A lot has been snipped out.  If you need more, let me know.

I would be interested in seeing the any errors from psql other than
'ERROR:  schema "..." does not exist', however, since we haven't
really done a full, ground up database install in some time.

> Did I skip a step somewhere?

I don't think so. :)

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development