[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: Build errors on Debian

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:18:32 EST 2006

> You shouldn't need to worry about those apache errors ("dlname not
> found ..." and "... pointer targets in passing ..."), as I don't
> believe we're actually using xmlbuilder any more.  Bill can confirm
> that for us.  Bill?

Apache says that for all of the DSO modules we install... you can ignore
it.  We're also not using xmlbuilder anymore, it's been replaced by the
xmlent module (which is similar, has the same requirements (minus libxml2,
plus expat.. which most systems already have), but it's better...

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer
billserickson at gmail.com