[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Trying out staff client with new install (long)

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Tue May 23 16:10:19 EDT 2006

For some reason I don't have a open-ils.storage_unix.log or a
open-ils.auth.log.

Going from the open-ils.xml it looks like those log files should be setup.

                        <!-- Authentication server -->
                        <open-ils.auth>
                                <keepalive>5</keepalive>
                                <stateless>1</stateless>
                                <language>C</language>

<implementation>oils_auth.so</implementation>
                                <max_requests>93</max_requests>
                                <unix_config>

<unix_sock>open-ils.auth_unix.sock</unix_sock>

<unix_pid>open-ils.auth_unix.pid</unix_pid>
                                        <max_requests>1000</max_requests>

<unix_log>open-ils.auth_unix.log</unix_log>
                                        <min_children>5</min_children>
                                        <max_children>35</max_children>

<min_spare_children>2</min_spare_children>

<max_spare_children>5</max_spare_children>
                                </unix_config>

                                <app_settings>
                                        <!-- if true, user sessions will
be persisted via the OpenSRF persist
                                                        server in
addition to memcache -->
                                        <persist_users>0</persist_users>

                                        <!-- default session timeouts by
login type -->
                                        <default_timeout>
                                                <opac>300</opac>
                                                <staff>28800</staff>
                                           <temp>300</temp> <!--
temporary login -->
                                        </default_timeout>

                                </app_settings>

                        </open-ils.auth>

                        <!-- Database storage server -->
                        <open-ils.storage>
                                <keepalive>3</keepalive>
                                <stateless>1</stateless>
                                <language>perl</language>

<implementation>OpenILS::Application::Storage</implementation>
                                <unix_config>
                                        <max_requests>1000</max_requests>

<unix_log>storage_unix.log</unix_log>

<unix_sock>storage_unix.sock</unix_sock>

<unix_pid>storage_unix.pid</unix_pid>
                                        <max_requests>1000</max_requests>
                                        <min_children>10</min_children>
                                        <max_children>50</max_children>

<min_spare_children>2</min_spare_children>

<max_spare_children>5</max_spare_children>
                                </unix_config>

                                <app_settings>
                                        <databases>
                                                <driver>Pg</driver>
                                                <database>
                                                        <type>master</type>
                                                        <weight>2</weight>

<user>postgres</user>

<host>127.0.0.1</host>
                                                        <pw>secret</pw>
                                                        <db>demo-dev</db>

<client_encoding>SQL_ASCII</client_encoding>
                                                </database>
                                        </databases>
                                </app_settings>

                        </open-ils.storage>