[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Trying out staff client with new install (long)

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Wed May 24 14:52:43 EDT 2006

memcached was listening on a different port that what was set, I changed
that and no longer get the mcm errors.  Thanks for the tip.

It looks like the problems come down to the open-ils.storage not
running.  Aha, I didn't have log_dir set correctly in bootstrap.conf, I
had it set to /var/log/openils, when I changed it to /openils/var/log
the file osrfysys.log appeared.  Looking at that file I see that I am
missing the javascript::spidermonkey perl module, I added that to the
perl dependancy docs.  I tried it again and it was then complaining
about not finding log4perl.  I installed the liblog-log4perl-perl
package and updated the docs.  I am still getting some SpiderMonkey
errors, but at least I know where to look now.

2006-5-24 11:48:14] open-ils.storage [ERR :4594:::] ARG! Couldn't load
action class Publisher: Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/auto/JavaScript/SpiderMonkey/SpiderMonkey.so' for module
JavaScript::SpiderMonkey:
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/JavaScript/SpiderMonkey/SpiderMonkey.so: undefined
symbol: JS_PropertyStub at /usr/lib/perl/5.8/DynaLoader.pm line 225.
 at /openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Utils/ScriptRunner.pm line 6