[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Catalog My Account, GALILEO link issues

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Fri Oct 20 10:01:18 EDT 2006

I was poking around the Pines web catalog this morning and noticed this
oddity.

I am using firefox 1.5.0.7.

When I first click on the my account link the browser changes to a blank
account information screen for a half a second before the login screen
comes up.  I am assuming this has something to do with caching the
account info screen in the browser.  After the login screen is loaded,
if I click on the GALILEO <javascript:void(0);> link at the bottom right
of the screen, the browser switches back to the blank account
information screen.

Screenshot of before
http://flickr.com/photos/stompro/274600439/
and after
http://flickr.com/photos/stompro/274600442/

Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL Network Administrator | Mobile 701.371.3857