[OPEN-ILS-DEV] FW: Evergreen website problems.

Angie Barnes abarnes at romelibrary.org
Mon Sep 18 12:02:18 EDT 2006

Mike,
Thanks for the response.

I also just talked to another patron who can't get the whole webpage to pull
up.  She said that it will pull up the heading (Georgia Library PINES) and
the phrase "Now Searching Rome Branch", but it will never pull up the rest
of the page.  She said that she has CompuServ, and she has tried it about 3
or 4 times a day at various times.

Angie Barnes
Circulation Coordinator
Sara Hightower Regional Library