[OPEN-ILS-DEV] config.cgi

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 21:13:12 EDT 2007

Hi Rene:

I'm not a Debian user, but you should be able to find some pertinent
information in /var/log/apache2/error_log (or something similar).

My completely wild guess is that the user ID that apache is running
under does not have access privileges to, or does not know where to
find, the various libraries needed by the config.cgi script.

For example, on gentoo I modify the User parameter for
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf to "opensrf" rather than the default "apache",
which means that apache can then access the /openils/lib/perl5
directory for the Perl module path defined by the PERL5LIB environment
variable.

Dan