[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Perl Module Issues

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Wed Apr 11 10:59:54 EDT 2007

Is the Net::Z3950 module listed the old one, or the more recent
Net::Z3950::ZOOM?

I can't get *either one* to make properly on my box (Perl v5.8.5 on
RedHatEL4), so I need to know which one to try to fix.

Also, I don't quite get the Perl Module list at:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=perl_modules

The implication seems to be that the "Modules" list is nothing more or
less than a compilation of those found under "OpenSRF" and "Open-ILS".
However, there are several modules (including DBD::Pg and
UNIVERSAL::require) from the first list that don't show up on the latter
two.  I'd like to know for sure so I can see whether or not it's worth
it to try to force an install of DBD::Pg...

Ed Sperr
Digital Services Consultant
NELINET, Inc.
153 Cordaville Rd. Suite 200  Southborough, MA
(508) 597-1931  |  (800) 635-4638 x1931