[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Perl Module Issues (Net::z3950 fixed!)

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Thu Apr 12 11:45:30 EDT 2007

The problem was with my yaz install.

I backed out of the source install using "make uninstall" and went back
to the rpms.  Specifically, I used the brute force technique of grabbing
the src rpm and then doing a "rpmbuild --rebuild". (I got this from a
posting on the Koha list a couple of months back:
http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2007-February/011173.html)

Now all is well!

Thanks!!!

Ed