[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Perl modules missing...

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Thu Apr 19 11:38:34 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I am attempting an installation of Evergreen on a Debian Linux (Stable)
box. Latest distribution (Debian4.0r0).

I have added the following to the /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://users.adelphia.net/~david.everly emilda/sarge/

This was done as per the instructions on:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=perl_modules_on_debian

I then did an apt-get update as instructed which gave no errors.

After I attempted to add the perl modules (instruction on same page as
per above URL) I got the following error:

"Failed to fetch
http://users.adelphia.net/~david.everly/emilda/sarge/libmarc-record-perl_1.38-4_all.deb
403 Forbidden"

This is where I am stuck at at the moment.

Is there any other site where I can get the module from ?

Looking forward to any advice,

Best regards,

Hennie Rautenbach