[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Attempting make on Ubuntu

John Nowlin JNowlin at cclaflorida.org
Tue Apr 24 13:55:54 EDT 2007

I am attempting to install Evergreen on Ubuntu. I am to the point of
making the Evergreen system itself. When I attempt the make command on
opensrf_all fails to find memcache.h?

/~Evergreen-ILS-1.0.4.1$ make && sudo make install
Building...

-------------- [ opensrf_all ] ------------------------

objson/libobjson.so
utils
transport
stack
In file included from osrf_system.h:9
                 from osrf_app_session.h:7
                 from osrf_app_session.c:1:
osrf_cache.h:19:22: error: memcache.h: No such file or directory

What am I missing? I have been following the instructions on
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_prerequisites_on_ubu
ntu . It has been a few years since I have done linux work, so I am
pretty rusty at this, but any direction would be a big help.

thanks

john

John Nowlin
College Center for Library Automation