[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Introduction

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Apr 30 09:18:13 EDT 2007

Hi gang,

just a quick introduction of myself to the rest of the OpenILS gang.

Some of you know me as 'asmodai' on various IRC channels. Some might know me
from FreeBSD or DragonFly BSD as a committer. And some might not know me at
all.

Up until recently I worked for the Erasmus University Library in Rotterdam,
the Netherlands. I sort of got dragged into this due to me mentioning I know
some autotools stuff.

Right now I got a few parts of the source tree working with autotools
(libobjson for example) and am busy converting the rest as well.

I also hope to contribute patches with regard to making the whole codebase
more portable.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Alas! The world is full of enormous lights and mysteries, and man shuts
them from himself with one small hand!