[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: preview I18N for part 1 of offline circulation (checkout and checkin)

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:24:48 EDT 2007

This patch moves more strings from XUL into the lang.dtd and strings
from JS into stringbundle property files (this is offline stuff, so
Mike shouldn't be too worried about strings moving into chrome for
this case!).

Don't apply this patch yet, please - I'm getting an alert box stating
that commonStrings has no properties when I start the offline checkout
wizard, but haven't been able to track down _why_ that alert is being
generated. offline_checkout.* appears no different from
offline_checkin.*, which work fine. Maybe someone with sharper, more
awake eyes can see what I'm missing.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University