[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ofbiz update, questions

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Mon Aug 20 22:12:57 EDT 2007

On 8/17/07, Bill Erickson <erickson at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> 3. I'm building an application in framework/woodchip.  This is where I plan
> on putting all of my custom java handling code and utility code.  It's also
> a good place to put test webapps, or maybe even a portal page of some sort.
> Regardless, do we want to continue with building a core woodchip application
> (in framework/woodchip) that houses all of the common woodchip code,
> templates, properties, etc.?

I have only started digesting some of the opentaps material--so humor
me here. Is it the case that the applications directory is intended to
be used for application components created by users of the opentaps
framework? [1]

//Ed

[1] p5-25 in http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=OFBizInsiderTutorial