[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Any other software necessary?

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:47:11 EDT 2007

Hey folks,
I just downloaded the evergreen client staff installer and want to know if evergreen needs any other software installed so it can function properly.

I'm familiar with koha and several other pieces of software are required, such as mysql and perl.  Is evergreen similar in nature or are we good to go with the installation as is?

Thanks

Noel - University of Guyana (Computer Sci.)

Image by FlamingText.com