[OPEN-ILS-DEV] readme for evergreen in gentoo image

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:31:16 EDT 2007

Hey all,

I was looking at the readme.txt file in the root of the evergreen folder.
Was this image made to run on a linux system? I ask because of the commands seem to be for linux.

At present, we are using a windows system to run both staff and server. Since we are working with an image of evergreen on Gentoo, i was assuming it can run on a windows system since everything is self contained.
-Do I have to use this image on a Linux system or is there a windows equivalent set of commands to use the image?

Thanks,

Noel Goodman - University of Guyana

Image by FlamingText.com