[OPEN-ILS-DEV] CGI files missing

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:44:31 EDT 2007

On 8/28/07, rmcdaniel at indata.us <rmcdaniel at indata.us> wrote:
> I am setting up OpenILS v. 1.20 on Ubuntu server 7.  I have gotten to the
> part where I am Creating the Outreach and Trustee Groups and have noticed
> that there aren't any .cgi files in my /openils/var/cgi-bin directory.  I
> searched and found them in the directory where I originally uncompressed the
> tar files in my /home directory.  Did I miss a step in the setup where I
> should have copied these over to the working openils directory?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ron
>

> Ronald R. McDaniel
> Technology Coordinator
> Conecuh County Schools
> (251) 578-1752 x30
> rmcdaniel at indata.us

My guess is the `make install` step failed (#20 at
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_7.04).

WIth Evergreen 1.2, step 20 will need to be updated per the supplement
(http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_1.2.x_on_ubuntu_7.04#new_step_20)

Please confirm that you've done this.  If you have, let us know
on-list and we'll look further.

--Don