[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Mobile web interface?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:57:37 EST 2007

On 03/12/2007, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai at in-nomine.org> wrote:
> -On [20071130 17:14], Dan Scott (denials at gmail.com) wrote:
> >I'll be interested in that experience too, when I get a fancy little
> >mobile toy. What does the "Basic Catalog (HTML only)" (slimpac) look
> >like on your device?
> >
> >http://demo.gapines.org/opac/extras/slimpac/start.html
>
> Opera Mini display:
>
> http://www.operamini.com/demo/?url=http%3A//demo.gapines.org/opac/extras/slimpac/start.html
>
> (Needs Java installed for your browser.)

All great resources, Jeroen - thanks, I think I'll create a page on
the wiki and dump your links there, in case someone is inclined to
take this further and create accessible "My Account" / hold-placing /
etc functionality.

I noticed that the "site selector" drop-down was broken in
demo.gapines.org on the Google version, but fortunately the dev site
(http://dev.gapines.org/opac/extras/slimpac/start.html) has a number
of HTML compliance tweaks that improve the experience (including
fixing the site selector).

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University