[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_json_object.c (miscellaneous)

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Sat Dec 8 18:19:44 EST 2007

--- Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> (FWIW, that last one is where we're leaking a bit, to the tune of
> around 10k objects ... my guess is that json_query is to blame.)

Indeed.

In doJSONSearch() we call jsonObjectGetIndex() and assign the result
to hash, but we never free hash.

After the call to SELECT() we need to insert the following line:

	jsonObjectFree( hash );

I can submit a patch if you like, but you can probably fix it faster
yourself.  Meanwhile I'll keep looking for other leaks.  There may
be some in SELECT(), which does the gruntwork for doJSONSearch().

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/ct/