[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: osrf_json_object.c (tweaks)

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 10:38:55 EST 2007

On Dec 8, 2007 1:52 PM, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:
> These patches tidy up a few things and introduce a modest performance
> boost.  Summary:

Applied.

As an aside, I think Bill's design inside the parser was to model a
SAX parser, which would allow for construction of differently shaped
objects given different handlers.  In particular, we currently do the
standard JSON->jsonObject dance and then go back and build a classed,
semantically equivalent (though structurally different) object in
parallel.  One day, if it's warranted (and I think it is), we may have
a set of handlers that build the semantically correct objects the
first time around.

Bill, can you confirm that thinking?