[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Troubleshooting Woodchip install

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:58:15 EST 2007

Ahh... I think I figured out the latter problem (libraryName).

Woodchip trunk/hot-deploy/ only contains one file, work.txt, which
looks like the results (roughly) of grepping through a set of modified
opentaps source for case-insensitive "library".

As the install instructions don't contain a step to sed company ->
library in the opentaps source, it would make sense that there are
mismatches between the Woodchip repository and the stock opentaps code
on top of which it sits at the moment.

Dan

--
Dan Scott