[OPEN-ILS-DEV] cannot load modules into server

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 23:44:32 EST 2007

On 2/8/07, Grace Liu <gyliu86 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone solve this problem:

Hi Grace.  I believe you will need to put /openils/lib/ in your
library search path.  Depending on the distribution you use it could
be as simple as adding that to /etc/ld.so.conf and running ldconfig to
tell the system about the update.

You can also start apache with a specialized LD_LIBRARAY_PATH
environment variable, but the specifics of that depend on how you
start apache.  If you use apache2ctl you can use a command along the
lines of

# LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/openils/lib/" apache2ctl start

On my development box I use the first method and it works well.  Let
us know if that helps!

-miker

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development