[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2 questions on configs

Grace Liu gyliu86 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 21:41:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I am still struggling on apache2 configuration. When I restart the apache2, I get 2 errors:

1. PassEnv variable PERL5LIB was undefined.
I set PERL5LIB in ~/.bashrc:
PERL5LIB="/openils/lib/perl5"
But it seems wrong. How can I correct set this?

2. Invalid command 'RewriteEngine'
I got the another error on Invalid command 'CacheRoot'. Then I load more perl modules: mod_cache and mod_disk_cache and fixed it (not sure if the best way to solve it). However, I have no idea on 'RewriteEngine'. Not which modules should be loaded, or use a simple way to solve, as other similar errors may appear after this is solved.

detail message:
Starting web server (apache2)...[Sat Feb 10 21:27:33 2007] [warn] module perl_module is already loaded, skipping
[Sat Feb 10 21:27:33 2007] [warn] PassEnv variable PERL5LIB was undefined
Syntax error on line 99 of /etc/apache2/conf/evergreen_vhost.conf:
Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
 failed!

Thanks
Grace